Written on February 23, 2006 by Kevin.
It has been a while since I wrote down improvements that my wife and I have seen over the past month or so. As any new parent would say, everyday you learn or your child learns something new. Here is a small list of things that we noticed with Rylan.
- grabs for his toys to play with.
- has mastered the art of thumb sucking and soothing.
- is able to turn onto his belly and then back again.
- is able to grab at his toes and munch on them.
- is now able to turn his head around in the car to look at me while driving.
- pooping has decreased to once a day but that one time will be bad.
- is getting closer to being able to sit up.
- is very close to being able to say mama (atleast I think so).
There are likely so many other things that I just can't remember now. I can understand why, as kids, we think our parents are stupid. I know now that when you become a parent, you lose half of your memory on the spot and it continues to diminish as the weeks go by.