My Christmas List
Written on December 14, 2006 by Rylan & Kaitlyn.
My mom told me that it would be a great idea for me to tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas. I kind of lost my opportunity when I went to go see him recently. I wasn't really up to it.
I am still working on my writing skills so I have decided to post my Christmas list here instead. I think that my mom said other people may read this list and get things off of it that Santa can't get for me. I don't know how the elves make so many toys.
- Ralph's World CD
- Mickey Mouse ClubHouse DVD
- Mickey Saves Christmas DVD
- Anything Little Einsteins
- Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Chair
- Fisher Price Amazing Animals Sing & Go Choo-Choo
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane DVDs
- Anything Mickey Mouse
- Clothing is always nice too (18+ months)
I really have been a good little boy this year. Just look at my picture up there, how can Santa not think that I have the best that I could be. I normally wake up with a smile and fall asleep with one too.
P.S. Santa, my mom and dad have been really good this year as well. They deserve some great gifts as well. I know you will come through with something perfect. Thanks.