Written on April 11, 2007 by Kevin.
Here we are again, another pregnancy update. Definitely a lot of things going on lately now that she is in her 25th week. Here are just a few.
- My wife's socks are getting tighter. That can only mean swelling.
- Hunger has kicked into overdrive. We would live at a buffet if possible.
- Doritos and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches are on the menu lately.
- Baby can be felt and viewed more clearly now.
- My wife is having additional troubles rolling over and standing up.
- Rylan has embraced brotherhood and is beginning to poke the belly and say "baby".
- Name choice is nearly complete. Because of the unnecessary negative feedback from the last pregnancy, we will not be telling anyone until later on.
- Braxton Hicks contractions have begun to show themselves.